Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Och dessutom är Syd Barrett död

It is obvious
may I say, oh baby, that it is found on another plane?

In the sad town
cold iron hands
clap the party of clowns outside
rain falls in gray far away

you and I and dominoes
time goes by

Oh find me inside of a nocturne - the blonde
how I love you to be by my side
they wail
the crowd on her side
she straggled the bridge by the water
You feel me
away far too empty, oh so alone
I want to go home

When I woke up today
and you weren't there to play
then I wanted to be with you
when you showed me your eyes
whispered love at the skies
then I wanted to stay with you

the tiger came and said: "Who me?!
You know, I wouldn't hurt not one of you.
I'd much prefer something to chew
and you're all too scant." oh yeah!
He ate the Elephant

Chalk underfoot, life I should prove
dancing in heat, our love and you
Wined and dined, oh it seemed just like a dream

Will you please keep on the track
'cause I almost want you back
'cause I know what you are
you are a gigolo aunt
you're a gigolo aunt


Eventuella subliminala meddelanden ligger helt i betraktarens öga.
To be continued, etc.

2 Comments:

salle? men han är ju varken blond eller tjej trots ett par tvivelaktiga urringningar.... 

Posted by johan

7/11/2006 03:25:00 PM  

Vila i frid Syd!

/Johan

7/12/2006 06:51:00 AM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home